The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Blackhawks - Oct 21st, 2021, 5:30pm PST

Rate this topic

Just now, cdgraham said:

To all the people saying mackewen or gadjovich are missed as if that's the reason we are struggling, that's incorrect. How are they doing on their new teams again? Have they even played? 

The Canucks are struggling because their top players are struggling 

dont really care about Big Mac being picked up but wish we kept gadj but its our top players not showing up thats the problem.

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

He made a good pass for the assist. Other than that he has skates fast and burnt up ice time. He is significantly overrated on cdc.

Pretty sure Podkolzin would add more than Highmore. 

was just talking about highmore not anything to do with pods but yeah dunno why he's scratched doesnt make much sense.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I don't feel that's it at all.

I feel like they're totally overthinking things...maybe OVER coached?  Sometimes you've got to let skilled players play on instinct (too).

Seem tentative to me.  Not a matter of entitlement or laziness.

whatever the case they need to snap out of it...

4 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

He is terrible actually. Thinks he is a skill guy and skates himself out of position constantly. 

What game are you watching Amigo? 

I think you may have a case of seeing what you want to see.  The guys been our best forechecker in the first period and made two nice passes to set up high danger chances in the slot. One of them went in. 

Just now, kanucks25 said:

Highmore has had a good period but has been useless overall for the most part.

Same goes for Pearson, a couple nice plays last game but overall probably a net negative.

Highmore has set up our only two high danger chances from the slot. One of them was our goal. 

It's important to not see what you want to see out there. Otherwise you get a very biased view.