The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Philadelphia Flyers at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 28, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Ask the coach. He’s the one designing the plays that seem to be doing NOTHING.

This. Green wants him to plant his feet and stand still, take the exact same shot everyone knows is coming because he's been doing it for 3 years. God forbid he tries to do anything creative or make anything happen off the rush.

• Like 1

peterson is showing the decades long traits of a kid who over performed in his first year and then fell apart like a house of cards.

He is weak and his first year creative spark has flamed out. He can no longer surprise opponents and looks like a failed experiment.

I hate to say that as I thought he would be a star. 

if the Canucks have the guts to trade this weak baby giraffe for someone like Eichel I would do it in a second.

Edited by Canuck Luck
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RWJC said:

I’m gonna play QAnon conspiracy theorist here, but I think Petey’s

comments prior to contract signing about wanting to play on a winning team who are in the playoffs every year was a veiled acknowledgment that he’s not invested into or believes in Green’s coaching systems.

His poor, disengaged play right now is almost like a call to ownership saying who do u want longterm, me or him?

Benning is the GM on a short leash, and I think EP is playing his hand here to FA and parlaying the question: who’s worth more to you in longterm value…because this is not working for any of us.

Ahhhhhh, got that off my chest. 

Back to being a disgruntled homer now.

Whether or not you’re a fan of Green, Petey has to make it work. That’s what top players do. 

He’s getting paid to be the go-to guy now. We can’t be making excuses for him. 

• Like 1

Just now, Canuck Luck said:

peterson is showing the decades long traits of a kid who over performed in his first year and then fell apart like a house of cards.

He is weak and his first year creative spark has flamed out. He can no longer surprise opponents and looks like a failed experiment.

I hate to say that as I thought he would be a star. 

if the Canucks have the guts to trade this weak baby giraffe for someone like Eicher I would do it in a second.

Hilarious 

• Wat 1