The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Dallas Stars | Nov 7, 2021 7 PM PDT | *Warning! May Contain Power Plays*

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

1 minute ago, EddieVedder said:

Still cant believe when the clowns on this board were calling Poolman better than Tanev. Poolmans a decent skater but not much else.  

He's alright as a 3rd pairing guy who can "fill-in" up higher in the lineup.  But yeah, calling him better than Tanev is a bit out there.  

2 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

an owner who wants the team to win would clean house like right now, with this absolutely pitiful display of special teams, zone entry, the lines just NOT working; for several years now. everything you expect to go wrong, is going wrong. this doesn't even feel like "typical slow start and get hot at the all star break." like, that shouldn't even be a thing-- and knowing this team's management, even if we're out of playoff contention, NOTHING is getting done until the off season, so basically just wasting a year from Petey's term, but how long until he's like, bruh just get me outta here now

I wish I still managed a hotel so I could instruct my staff not to recommend any of his over priced restaurants in this town.