The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Colorado Avalanche | Nov. 11, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

15 minutes ago, Analyst82 said:

So why is this on JB? This is on green and coaching staff. On paper we have a decent team. Multiple times I heard American play by play guys praising the Canucks roster and not understanding what's going on with them. 

And most except for Canuck Fans still predicted us to miss the playoffs or be bubble

I expected short term better for the Canucks, but not a Stanley Cup in 2 years like many here were

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

Just want to say one more thing that hasn't been mentioned by anyone:  Colorado came out flying.  

We're not even in the same league as Colorado.  Fully expect them to finish top three in the league when the dust settles. 

5 minutes ago, StiffStick33 said:

Listening to the pg interviews with Green. What absolutely pisses me off is this coach repeated throws players under the bus. Like its YOUR job to get the buy-in. Motivate and guide them down the right path. "They weren't ready to play". Loke why the fkj not?!. Jeez this aszzhat boils my bloodx

Any links to the interview?

9 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Karma predicts upcoming 3rd degree burns and insurance claim DENIED.

It was for visual effect of how disappointed with my team I am. Didn’t actually burn the damn thing but with that performance and the way the pk going it’s pretty frustrating.

• Cheers 1