The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Colorado Avalanche | Nov. 11, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

The GM isn’t the one out there playing.

We’ve seen this roster play at a high level. The coach has yet to show he can get his teams to consistently play at a certain level.

What reasons do you have to give him more time? So many seasons of losing under his management.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

I don't know what to say about this team. 

I look at the standings and Arizona is straight up tanking and doing a perfect job.

Ottawa is young and struggling with covid issues

Chicago is at bottom of the cycle ( they suck)

Montreal is missing some major players

Seattle is an expansion team that didnt get the selections right

Dallas well Im not sure about them

Canucks there are no excuses, they have nearly a full roster and the PK and PP are beyond appalling. They flat out look disinterested and so slow, its been nearly 10 years. I just cant see a turn around at this present stage, they look slow and so unsure of making good decisions, the passing is abysmal.

Management has to do something!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Pretty proud of the boys tonight. Hard hitting. Sticking up for teammates. Confident. What’s not to like? Green has them working like a fine oiled machine.

It makes me want to pay big money to take my family to a live game this season. 

You've got a good point about buying tickets. (that doesn't include in game cost and transportation cost/parking) 

The quality of entertainment simply doesn't meet the time nor dollar investment, Hell I feel a bit cheated for sitting at home and watching this abysmal $hit show.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Vinny in Vancouver said:

Interesting clip. Green chews out Petey for that horrendous turnover, and Bo does the good captain thing and pats Petey. I think the old Petey would have been pissed off and brooding but now, he just looks lost and sad. I hope he figures it out soon.

https://streamable.com/2xm9su

Yeah it looks like frustrations might be beginning to mount. Seen a few clips between the coaches and players.

• Cheers 3

10 minutes ago, samurai said:

Torts part 2 anyone?

Torts was the wrong coach for the Sedin Canucks, they were too set in their turn the other cheek ways however I don’t think it’s too late for this batch of Canucks, Torts may just put some hair on their chests.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vinny in Vancouver said:

Interesting clip. Green chews out Petey for that horrendous turnover, and Bo does the good captain thing and pats Petey. I think the old Petey would have been pissed off and brooding but now, he just looks lost and sad. I hope he figures it out soon.

https://streamable.com/2xm9su

I'm no lip reader but it looks like he is shouting play $#@&ing better. 

that's great advice