The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks | Nov 14 | 5 PM PT

Rate this topic

-SN-

I just don't get it lmao, every single time that play happens several times per game...it'll be a potential 3 on 2 from the neutral zone onwards, and the RD ALWAYS pressures the puck carrier, which of course they just make the easy pass and turn it into a 2 on 1. 

Like why? Why is the RD making that awful play every time? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Yup, and nice 'do' Kenny.

To the point, JT may be a problem, who are we to say?  

Nice 'problem' to have though.

Top line player, ranked and respected in the league, experienced++, Cup winner, at a seriously undervalued contract.

We should have such problems.

Thing is, do we want to use him while we've got him?

Or do we trade him (for all those good reasons above, plus more perhaps) and get something for the future?

Because, it will be difficult to trade JT for something that could help us, more than the loss of JT would hurt us, if we do it now.

Therein lies the rub, to quote some other old guy.

Imo, we are still good enough now, to take advantage of the talent and contracts we have now, to grow this team.

Others obviously think differently.

He won a cup?

Just now, dKs89 said:

I just don't get it lmao, every single time that play happens several times per game...it'll be a potential 3 on 2 from the neutral zone onwards, and the RD ALWAYS pressures the puck carrier, which of course they just make the easy pass and turn it into a 2 on 1. 

Because the RHD is weak.

Just now, dKs89 said:

I’m sure Baumgartnwr is working on it.

1 minute ago, dKs89 said:

Myers even stopped to evaluate numbers as well and counted the odd man before stepping up hesitantly lol.