The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks | Nov 14 | 5 PM PT

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, RakuRaku said:

I honestly cannot decide which one can stay, Chiasson or Bailey!! But I know Highmore shows good speed and intensity and got some instinct to score! 

Bailey can go down to the minors and be an AHL all-star.  Had enough of his stupid penalties and playing tummy sticks with the opposition. 

2 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

He has been far from fine and the last thing he is is safe or steady.

As opposed to the rest of our D?  I challenge any defenseman to play well in their own zone when the team employs Nolan Baumgartner as an assistant coach.  Get rid of that unqualified clown and he'll look a lot better.

1 minute ago, AbbyNux said:

Now Hogs gets benched for the rest of the game. 

Classic Travis Green.

No he's been out there with Miller and Pearson.  

Still trying to get Horvat going by putting him out there for an offensive zone faceoff.  Bo manages to lose three faceoffs in the last minute and Ducks get a scramble play that could've resulted in a goal at the end there. 

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

Oh I agree.  The NHL won't force their refs to conduct themselves appropriately unless a judge forces the league to clean things up.  With gambling partners now being big $$$, this is coming unless the NHL starts taking honesty and integrity seriously.

'This' is here.

The moment the decision went to drop a franchise into Vegas, all doubts were off (to mangle an old coin).

Follow the money.

Hint: It is in the USA, and the Cleaned Cash is in Vegas.

3 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I've honestly been okay with everybody on D.  It's our forwards that are very suspect to me. 

The way our forwards are in our own zone is suspect,not cohesive imo that’s our downfall our play in our own zone

• Upvote 1