The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Canada's Men National Football Team (Soccer)

DefCon1

9 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Complete domination. 

I want to see how we do against a top sa team or euro team. This team is legit so far, but they haven't really been challenged imo.

Best team in concacaf by far

Refreshing to see not getting our butts kicked by the US and Mexico. 

• Cheers 1

I am more surprised that it is snowing and sunny in Toronto at the end of March. 

So far I have way more respect for this Jamican team than Costa Rica. At least the Jamicans didn't send their national diving team. 

Edited by 24K PureCool
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Dedalus said:

I’m still pretty bummed there are no more authentic jerseys in stock on the Canada Soccer site. It’s been months now

You would think that they would have stocked up big time.  You know, cause the men's team will be going to a World Cup for the first time since 86.   Like, there is the potential to sell lots of merchandise making the CSA money.  You know, the thing the association has been lacking in during the dark times

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Dedalus said:

I’m still pretty bummed there are no more authentic jerseys in stock on the Canada Soccer site. It’s been months now

What's the main difference between replica and authentic ones? Looks like replica ones are available. 

https://www.canadasoccerstore.com/en/team-canada-soccer/jerseys/t-10140581+d-31004556+z-988-1240567098

1 minute ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

You would think that they would have stocked up big time.  You know, cause the men's team will be going to a World Cup for the first time since 86.   Like, there is the potential to sell lots of merchandise making the CSA money.  You know, the thing the association has been lacking in during the dark times

They might be using a different jesey design for Qatar so might be stocking up on those. Just not releasing it till closer to Qatar or after the qualifiers. 

• Cheers 1