The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Jets | Nov 19 7pm SNP thank u so much benning <3 just another 6 more years were almost there ;D

Rate this topic

Odd.

29 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

REFEREES

Reid Anderson #49
RA49.jpg
Dean Morton #36
DM36.jpg
Games ’21-22 7 18
Games ’20-21 (Reg/PO) 12 / 0 56 / 0
Career Games (Reg/PO) 62 / 0 962 / 5
First NHL Game 3/21/18 11/11/00
Birthplace Calgary, AB Peterborough, ON

LINESMEN

Justin Johnson #57
2021_JJ57.jpg
Kiel Murchison #79
KM79.jpg
Games ’21-22 9 15
Games ’20-21 (Reg/PO) 0 / 0 51 / 12
Career Games (Reg/PO) 9 / 0 606 / 46
First NHL Game 10/23/21 1/21/13
Birthplace Winnipeg, MB Cloverdale, BC

A friend of mine is married to Reid, and so I remember him reffing us before and he is absolutely atrocious. Count on us getting a lot of soft calls against and with the pk right now, not liking our chances. 

1 hour ago, buddhahoodlum said:

I'm completely uninterested in this team anymore. Yet I keep coming back to these boards. I think it's the hockey version of stalking your ex.

The owners and management don't care. So why should I? I've been a fan off and on since '82 and have seen more mediocre years then good. I guess I'm still here because train wrecks are fascinating AF. I keep hoping they'll win. But I get some sort of bitter pleasure when they lose. It's like ripping of a scab. It's gonna hurt. there's gonna be blood. But it's oddly satisfying.

Win or lose, I won't be cheering anymore until changes are made. This product is defective and unfortunately for us fans the owners won't honour the warranty. 

Just go away then!

• Cheers 3