The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Jets | Nov 19 7pm SNP thank u so much benning <3 just another 6 more years were almost there ;D

Rate this topic

Odd.

1 hour ago, vancan2233 said:

Drunks have liver disease and complain they have no money. Drinking is the biggest sheep or monkey see monkey do activity possible, totally lack of imagination as what to do with your free time. People convincing themselves they are having a good time. I would be a millionaire with how many times I hear people say " I feel so sick today I do not know what I was thinking , I am never going to drink again. Do not even remember what happened last night" 

Having a beer or two (glass of wine) is fine but , getting so drunk that you become a clown is a waste of time and money.  If you spend more then 100+ dollars a week on drinking you are wasting so much money. Save that money for a vacation, create memories that are positive and last you a life time not boring brain dead drinking stories. 

You brave soul

Talking about an essential service like that.

Yup. It's poison. Very heavy drug that is celebrated in our society.

Go Nucks!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

U guys are alll so negative,lol,let’s cheer for a win here,we need it,let the chips fall either way most likely green is gone soon anyway

You must be a fairly new Canuck fan?

Right?

What? Five years tops?

9 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Listened to (most of) this on the drive home from work.  Honey Badger pulls no punches...he's got some great insight.  (Why isn't HE assistant coach????)

Imagine

Honey Badger, Manny Malhotra,  and....... BURR

Behind the Bench 2 years from now

Just now, AC30 said:

Coaches get together to discus how to get more productivity on the PP

Keep in mind that all of B.C. is watching and their jobs are on the line... 

So you think they would come up with something!!! Something bold fresh and new - something that is going to strike fear in the heart of their opposition....

What is their best idea???

CHIASSON in front of the net!!!

:picard::picard::picard:

:picard::picard::picard:

• Cheers 1