The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Jets | Nov 19 7pm SNP thank u so much benning <3 just another 6 more years were almost there ;D

Rate this topic

Odd.

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

If the refs didn’t let a few things go for the Canucks it might be different too.

Let’s be fair. I watch people complain about the refs every time the Canucks lose but they don’t praise them when they help them win.

I literally just praised them lol

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I will post what I want. There are no rules on this board about the tone you should have and that you have to be positive about a bad hockey team. I made a lot of comments that the were playing well. It’s great but it doesn’t erase how badly they have played. If it bothers you that much then ignore them.

Ignore them, or ignore you?

that’s the problem…you come here and comment on a message board, fanbase communication, yet you’re starting to isolate yourself because your commentary is becoming redundant.

you don’t get that? Perhaps you don’t care? But if you don’t care then why are you posting on a message board and then waiting on the response? 

I listen to what you post, and I appreciate that you are someone who doesn’t change course. That said, it’d be  kinda nice to see another dimension from you a little more consistently.

You’re becoming the whiny kid in the background that people would rather tune out, ya know? No offense meant at all, truly.

Edited by RWJC
  • Cheers 1

Just now, TNucks1 said:

didnt think anyone could be worse than canuck2288, but i was wrong or could just be a new account.

Hah right? I just keep teasing with meme's and gifs cuz that's how I roll. I think ol 2288 is the only person I ever blocked here. 

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I always thought they should have tried balancing the units when it wasn't working early in the season. I guess it's better late than never.

I just wanted to see them actually split duties on top of that