The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Boston Bruins | Nov. 28, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

We could even allow random fans to coach the team for a game each.  They would still be more qualified to do the job than Green, and it wouldn't cost Aquilini a penny extra.

Raffle the games to the highest bidder, and donate the money to Canuck place?

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Canuck4digits said:

Anyone against getting Kane should ask if they are proud of our wuss team for not taking on Marchand after he slew footed OEL 

fun team we have 

Green likes his cream puffs.  By looking at his belly I think he has had one too many.

Any player who actually drops the gloves and wins a fight is immediately benched by Green and traded or put on waivers a week later.  There is no room for truculence in a Green lineup.  Only cream puffs may apply.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 1

2 hours ago, eeeeergh said:

Yup. 
I also find it hilarious that Travis Boyd is now Arizona's first line center and on pace to put up almost 30 goals this season. 

But its ok Green's a great coach, its just a coincidence everyone who leaves ends up looking amazing with their new teams.

Fixed it.  

E2B3329E-9093-4F95-8A7E-E49CE44BC808.jpeg

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

Demanding, but how? I went to Chicago game and when I was leaving, there was a very loud chant "FI-RE BEN-NING" . What else we as fans can do? 

Stop going to games. A few games with an empty stadium might get the message through. 
If one does not like a product they don’t buy it. 
I became a fan since the early 70’s when Kurtenbach was my neighbour. Been to many games and stopped going a few years ago. Many friends have given up their seasons tickets as well.  

Edited by DJB

How is it that Montréal has fired their GM, their AGM in shorter time period than Vancouver has? 

Why is ownership moving at such a snail pace when it’s painfully obvious that change needs to occur? 

And how did Montréal move so fast in making change to their management team? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eeeeergh said:

Yup. 
I also find it hilarious that Travis Boyd is now Arizona's first line center and on pace to put up almost 30 goals this season. 

But its ok Green's a great coach, its just a coincidence everyone who leaves ends up looking amazing with their new teams.

It’s the last sentence that this comment reached its final form. 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, DJB said:

Stop going to games. A few games with an empty stadium might get the message through. 
If one does not like a product they don’t buy it. 
I became a fan since the early 70’s when Kurtenbach was my neighbour. Been to many games and stopped going a few years ago. Many friends have given up their seasons tickets as well.  

Yeah. Don’t go to games, but unfortunately we live in a hockey mad market. Ownership knows this, they’re not “stupid”

The fans will always want Canucks hockey, and Canucks gear. So it’ll be hard to just not buy merchandise or not watch games, or not go to games. 

But it’s got to get really bad, I guess (as if ownership doesn’t think this isn’t good enough is beyond me), before ownership makes a change I guess? 

When Montréal makes a change faster than you, it says something. And they went to the &^@#ing Cup Final last year. 

Where has this team been? Playoffs in a year when the team didn’t even play a full 82 season? Ok. Great bar that Benning and ownership set there. Really high. No wonder we haven’t won anything in our sad sack history. 

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

So sick of the culture of excuse making, apathy, and accepting losing from the Canucks. Only one way to step toward fixing it. Fire Benning Weisbrod and Green.

Thats a good team out there, I thought we had some good looks, played a hard 60 minutes, obviously there's a couple our guys would like to have back