The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 12, 2021 Carolina Hurricanes (19-6-1) @ Vancouver Canucks (11-15-2) at 7:00 pm on SportsNet

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

9 hours ago, erkayloomeh said:

I wonder how Jake would have done under BB 

It's a valid question, but considering what happened 3 or 4 years ago with possible sexual assault, (I say possible, but someone doesn't come out and make this type of claim without reason), I would like to think that no matter who the GM or Coach is on the team, that he'd be suspended and bought out.

This is the type of game where we need to take advantage,an eastern team on a back to back.We don’t get tooo many breaks in schedule but this is it.Lord knows eastern teams take advantage of us in these type of games.Our d is hurting need Demko to do Demko things...

GO CANUCKS!!!!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I was at this game with my dad. I was working for A&B Sound down on Marine drive, running the computer department and our buyer called me the morning of the game and asked if I'd like 2 tickets to the game, courtesy of AST computers. Grabbed them, called my dad, we were sitting about 5 rows behind the Canucks bench and Pat Quinn.

Best game I've ever been too, was incredible to be there for this game winner, a few seconds into 2nd overtime to advance to the Stanley Cup final!

• Thanks 1