The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Seattle Kraken | Jan. 01, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

47 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Why do people post false information on the internet?? It would take less than a minute to Google and find out the truth...

Why people use a hockey teams fan forums to discuss issues related to their body/political believes or anything other than the game is beyond me.. 

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

I've been in BC since almost 1 year now.

I knew you were a lot nicer lately for some reason!  Belated welcome to BC, Rocks.

We are all starting to get a bit cranky because it's winter and we want Hockey; plus the Nux were finally on a roll and.. more postponements.

Hopefully 'we' go on the road soon and get to watch The Vaunted Vancouver Canucks playing and winning in The Excited States of America!

GO CANUCKS GO!

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

I get it, had the same except not all at the same time.

The leg though, I broke (years ago) on Christmas Eve and rebroke it at my own New Year's Eve party.

Ribs were hockey and now they have arthritis, as do my legs, both feet, thumbs, wrists, back, old brain, cranky old fart NEEDS HOCKEY.

2 more sleeps and then, Look out Florida!  We gonna Eat Your Oranges!

Oh my.... terrible injuries..

You seem like a champ.. You're doing good..  

I broke left ribs in 2002 wrestling.. every winter I get pain. Now other side.. lol.. I know what is coming and what I'm in for.. sucks...

Cheers.

13 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Oh my.... terrible injuries..

You seem like a champ.. You're doing good..  

I broke left ribs in 2002 wrestling.. every winter I get pain. Now other side.. lol.. I know what is coming and what I'm in for.. sucks...

Cheers.

I wake up and am made aware of my aches and pains, but I smile, and that cheers me up; simple but true.

Then I creak to a vertical position and make my way to the throne to get rid of yesterday's overindulgences.

Coffee and a stretch and I'm good to go; onto CDC to tell all those Negative Nellies to get off my Nux!

Works for me man.

And now life does not suck.

When do you get off the painkillers?

Sooner the better, I find.

I do not take any prescription medications for anything anymore (had to wean my doctor off his prescription pad).

Feel much better and no need to worry about running out of pills.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

I wake up and am made aware of my aches and pains, but I smile, and that cheers me up; simple but true.

Then I creak to a vertical position and make my way to the throne to get rid of yesterday's overindulgences.

Coffee and a stretch and I'm good to go; onto CDC to tell all those Negative Nellies to get off my Nux!

Works for me man.

And now life does not suck.

When do you get off the painkillers?

Sooner the better, I find.

I do not take any prescription medications for anything anymore (had to wean my doctor off his prescription pad).

Feel much better and no need to worry about running out of pills.

Wow. You're doing great. It's nice to hear you are managing it well.. gives me hope for the future. 

I try to skip med doses. I can go until afternoon somedays now. Last week i usually got thru most of day before feeling severe pain.. i don't want to get dependent.. I'm ok but it's something one needs to be mindful about.  

Friday I over strained my body. I been hurting since approximately 5pm Friday. Woke up 3am today. In a miserable mood..lol

Wish you good Health and best wishes.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

42 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Terrific news! Means he’s tested negative and can join the team on this massive road trip. Playing 5/8 of the best teams in the league might be just what Petey needs to get going. If we come out of this road trip looking pretty, playoffs will be in our favour. 

• Like 1

• -DLC- unpinned and unfeatured this topic