The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday, January 11, 2022 Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers at 4:00 pm on  SNP TV and SNP650 Radio

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

11 minutes ago, stawns said:

Jesus, stfu 

8 minutes ago, Devron said:

He’s one of the reasons yes. Halak also has a GAA of 2.59. Who said anything about being close to the Panthers anyway? You can’t be Top 3 in GA ES just because of a goalie 

We have on Shootout loss in 8 games and your still whining like never before. 

Imagine watching a game with this guy. 

Worst time ever! 

• Vintage 2

Despite the score, I haven't hated how we have played.

You can tell there is a lot of rust, but despite being very rusty, I thought we have had the upper hand in the 2nd period. Not bad for a team who hasn't played in 10 days, dealt with covid issues, and playing against one of the best teams in the league.

Edited by CRAZY_4_NAZZY
  • Cheers 2

Just now, Jaimito said:

Titanic was brand new on its maden voyage.  Perhaps you are referring to the wreckage in the bottom of the Atlantic. 

That said, nux had chances but can't finish like Fla can. 

That and Pettersson continues to be a no show every game and just looks like he would rather be anywhere

but playing hockey. It’s pretty scary with him right now. Dominate one shift at least. He can’t hold onto the puck for more than one second. It’s just sad to watch.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Needed that Ottawa game as a tune up to shake off the rust.

Too many practices not enough games. They get a pass from me on this one.

This is the tune up game. Vs #1 in nhl. Even at their best, nux may not win this game. 

Keep battling. I don't want to see them give up. Played a pretty good game, can't finish and made some mistakes

Get a PPG, get some life back in it. 

4 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Imagine watching a game with this guy. 

Worst time ever! 

What does this have to do with the game? Are you looking for attention? I find it funny that people can just throw out personal attacks without knowing the person they are talking about on a personal level but I guess whatever makes you feel better. Anyways back to the

game. It hasn’t been a great game. A lot of rust. Let’s just hope they are ready for the next period and take it to them. Finish off strong for the next game.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82