The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sunday, Jan 23/22 St. Louis Blues @ Vancouver Canucks 7:00 Rogers Arena SNPTV SNP650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

5 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Nothing makes sense, based on the response cause some places the mandates are very different or gone, whilst, small businesses are dying and lots of people are lossing there jobs - during a time when cost of living is going up.

What mandates are gone?  People have some mistaken misconception that everything is opened up and back to normal.

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

What mandates are gone?  People have some mistaken misconception that everything is opened up and back to normal.

Should had not said, [gone] but UK had relaxed there mandates a great deal and FLA for awhile now, has been operating under a different set of mandates. 

It seems to depend where you live and the people in charge.

Edited by ShawnAntoski

Just now, ShawnAntoski said:

Should had not said, [gone] but UK had relaxed there mandates a great deal and FLA for awhile now, has been operating under a different set of mandates.

Yeah, we'd be best not following the lead of the UK and Fla.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

6 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Nothing makes sense, based on the response cause some places the mandates are very different or gone, whilst, small businesses are dying and lots of people are lossing there jobs - during a time when cost of living is going up.

If anyone wants work, there are jobs for them. Like the morons driving across a country to protest a vaccine mandate, when a half hour trip to a clinic would give us all a chance to get back to normal. Who's paying for this little venture? Want to bet how many of these truckers will have their hands out to Trudeau looking for financial help? I'm not a Trudeau supporter either.

• Cheers 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

If anyone wants work, there are jobs for them. Like the morons driving across a country to protest a vaccine mandate, when a half hour trip to a clinic would give us all a chance to get back to normal. Who's paying for this little venture? Want to bet how many of these truckers will have their hands out to Trudeau looking for financial help? I'm not a Trudeau supporter either.

I got my shots to keep my job and to maintain some normalcy in my life but there are still alot of people in this country that had paid a lot: in $ & freedom, for a choice that used to be available to us Canadians.  There fight is not towards us [the vaxxed] rather the government.

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1