The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sunday, Jan 23/22 St. Louis Blues @ Vancouver Canucks 7:00 Rogers Arena SNPTV SNP650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Can we just have the goalie and the other 4 players and just completely block off the net? That way we atleast get a freaking point?That has to be possible, right? I mean like cover the entire net, like every inch of it and just create a human wall. One guy, like highmore or motte, can be the lone guy out there rushing pucks and trying to steal. Someone must have thought of this before. I wonder why it’s never been tried lol. 

2 minutes ago, ktcy2 said:

Can we just have the goalie and the other 4 players and just completely block off the net? That way we atleast get a freaking point?That has to be possible, right? I mean like cover the entire net, like every inch of it and just create a human wall. One guy, like highmore or motte, can be the lone guy out there rushing pucks and trying to steal. Someone must have thought of this before. I wonder why it’s never been tried lol. 

Because grabbing the puck in the crease is an automatic penalty shot. Also only one player can suit up so you better have a good bone setting doctor around. Lol

Canucks should get Garrett, Hirsch and McLean suited up, have them skate around at pre game warm up, with Depietro and Tothe(sp)

Swamp the ice with potential goalies, then go with the two that look the best.

Edited by gurn
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

I got my shots to keep my job and to maintain some normalcy in my life but there are still alot of people in this country that had paid a lot: in $ & freedom, for a choice that used to be available to us Canadians.  There fight is not towards us [the vaxxed] rather the government.

Your idea of money and freedom is far different than mine.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1