The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Chicago Blackhawks | Jan. 31, 2022 | 4:30 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, b3. said:

Don’t kid ourselves, Boeser would have missed that too

I am saddened to say Canucks are probably among league leaders in the roaster with stone hands, we have so many missed shots, missed chances, open net misses it is noticeable every game and that's why Canucks are where they are in the standings.

Just now, -Moose said:

Yeah, he just has these wild movements side to side which leaves huge net open. But then again, I know nothing of goaltending 

Fair I felt nervous af the first few games he played but I feel more comfortable watching him now 

1 minute ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

I am saddened to say Canucks are probably among league leaders in the roaster with stone hands, we have so many missed shots, missed chances, open net misses it is noticeable every game and that's why Canucks are where they are in the standings.

I blame that on our last coach. 

6 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Has Boeser become our BEST PK'er?! His lame-a$$ passes are killing all our PP off-zone time! ARRRGHH~=`+****###**!!!!!!!

Yes that one that came out of the zone and caused us to reset wasting about 20 seconds. 

Could it be that he knows he's on borrowed time and he's given up trying? BB obviously doesn't think so cos he's getting lots of minutes