The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Star Wars - Redemption (Game Over - Town Wins!)

Rate this topic

Blue Jay 22

7 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Getting you to admit your hypocrisy isn’t aggro in the least. 

It’s actually making you look worse the more you avoid it. 

him being a hypocrite and pocketing deen is whats throwing you over the edge to vote for him? I know you called him out immediately on the good vs evil post but you had that all game.

I suck at reading him so im not ready to scream town but I don't see him being lynched tonight ive liked parts of his game. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

him being a hypocrite and pocketing deen is whats throwing you over the edge to vote for him? I know you called him out immediately on the good vs evil post but you had that all game.

I suck at reading him so im not ready to scream town but I don't see him being lynched tonight ive liked parts of his game. 

If the hypocrisy is reasonable to keep LL’s vote on me, then it’s reasonable for me to put and keep my vote on LL. 

If I’m being voted out, even though I’m town and have been participating and giving takes, then that logic should also extend to voting LL. 

Either way. I’ll flip green and have the last laugh. 

And no one will be able to save town from their potato headedness. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

If the hypocrisy is reasonable to keep LL’s vote on me, then it’s reasonable for me to put and keep my vote on LL. 

If I’m being voted out, even though I’m town and have been participating and giving takes, then that logic should also extend to voting LL. 

Either way. I’ll flip green and have the last laugh. 

And no one will be able to save town from their potato headedness. 

lost star wars GIF

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, AV. said:

Yes.  Why would I doubt it?

Cause it’s the first round and it would make zero sense for the sheriff to come out. Unless you knew NIK was scum and thought an investigation on him was legit. 

And in no way do you see your posting as scummy in the slightest? 

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Cause it’s the first round and it would make zero sense for the sheriff to come out. Unless you knew NIK was scum and thought an investigation on him was legit. 

To be honest, I just thought luckylager wanted to start the game off with a bang and take a scum out.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Yes, this is why I searched...

Any quotes available?

Confused C-3Po GIF by Star Wars

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, AV. said:

To be honest, I just thought luckylager wanted to start the game off with a bang and take a scum out.

but theirs still plenty of reason not to believe it Even if you thought that:

15 minutes ago, AV. said:

Yes.  Why would I doubt it?

and you've been around long enough to know me and LL have a little thing

• Like 1