The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Leafs l Saturday, March 5/22 l 4:00 pm PT

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 hour ago, grumpyone said:

will have to be watching the game tonight on tape delay. 

It's my birthday and the party starts @ 4pm. ( not everyone invited are hockey fans. I know, they why are they coming. At least they aren't Leaf fans. )

I have to go now to prep my world famous homemade lasagna for dinner tonight. 

Happy birthday to you! It's also my Dad's 90th birthday. Celebrating his birthday and hopefully a Canucks win tonight!

• Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, BigTramFan said:

Interesting that Vegas has 85% chance and LAK has 63% chance, yet LA is ahead of Vegas in the standings with the same number of games played... 

Probably taking into account their schedule?

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

The latest edition of "Who wants to trade for Miller, Garland, Boeser and Schenn?" 

After the Canucks win, the Leafs will make a strong pitch to acquire Schenn, because their D sucks. 

Just a guess:

Schenn for Sandin and 2nd

Their writers already made a pitch for Miller - it was for Kerfoot and their two best prospects (ho hum forwards, one a 15th overall) and said plus Schenn for something but didn't elaborate.    My guess is probably a second - straight across.   All our good cap players are valuable to us as well.   

14 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Leafs are a very small team. We need to play physical against them to throw their game off. 

They play smaller then they are as well which is good for us!   Reality is they have some size down the middle. 

48 minutes ago, Frozen Water Walker said:

Wow, just wow.

Miller is also the seventh player to have accomplished the feat in the last 10 years, joining Connor McDavid (x2), Leon Draisaitl (x2), Nikita Kucherov, Sidney Crosby, Ryan Johansen, and Evgeni Malkin.

What’s the stat?

As puck drop gets closer, I get the same feeling I had for that Jersey game, and the Ducks' game before that.  Just getting bad vibes.

Demko is pulled after giving up five in the first.

We get embarrassed 9-1.  

Very bad vibes.  Need booze.  Lots and lots of booze.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Alflives said:

As puck drop gets closer, I get the same feeling I had for that Jersey game, and the Ducks' game before that.  Just getting bad vibes.

Demko is pulled after giving up five in the first.

We get embarrassed 9-1.  

Very bad vibes.  Need booze.  Lots and lots of booze.  

You also had "bad vibes" over the NYR game if I remember correctly. 

• Vintage 1