The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | March (06-12) 2022

Rate this topic

Came here to post about the salty Eichel comments. Holy is that guy bitter!

He also has a massive ego on him. Pretty much what I assumed when he said he was gonna be better than McDavid after he was drafted.

Looks like Vegas got a good one. :lol:

Edited by DeNiro
  • Haha 4

Just now, Nuxfanabroad said:

My $ has been on Van grabbing 2nd in Pac, for a long time. It won't be easy, but that sure would be a nice slot.

Canucks have a game in hand now.

Kings have the Sharks again in San Jose, followed by the Panthers, Avs, and then Sharks again.

Sharks could do us a real favour while playing spoiler.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

He also has a massive ego on him. Pretty much what I assumed when he said he was gonna be better than McDavid after he was drafted.

He'll probably demand a trade sooner or later.  Maybe there is an Eichel curse and he misses the playoffs again.  That team is aging fast and they have contracts that could become anchors.  I hope Suzuki, Krebs, Tuch and Glass (possible draft bust) come back to haunt them.  

I forgot Brannstrom too....yikes!

Edited by amplified0ne
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Dudes going to be absolute trash in the playoffs if he gets rattled this easy. Guy was pouting all game

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Officiating coming under the microscope again. Probably needs a bit of an overhaul because officials shouldn't weigh in with bias or judgement  "calls"...just make the calls. Did not see the game, so comment on this beyond we're seemingly not the only ones seeing some questionable reffing that can impact important games.