The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks l Saturday, March 19/22 l 7:00 pm PT - GO CANUCKS

Rate this topic

-DLC-

9 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

it is pretty bad when you can’t even trust your back up to start against Buffalo. 

Same team that just shutout the Cup contending Lames tho right...Every team is capable of winning or losing 

1 hour ago, Canuckster86 said:

Same team that just shutout the Cup contending Lames tho right...Every team is capable of winning or losing 

Yup, no easy win in the league. Hoping for a win or a hard fought game. 

Flakes have no choice but to go for it this year - 11 FA's or RFA to be, with Tkachuk, Gaudreau, Gudbranson and Zadorov as major pieces.

1 minute ago, Chris12345 said:

Leafs for me.

Anyone but the Leafs.

One nice thing is the Leafs defense and goaltending is so bad, they really don't have an honest shot.

I hate that the flames actually have a chance, and its all b/c of the ex-canucks they picked up for free.

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

Don't think it's going to matter where and with who guys play with.  Bad vibes for a while now about our club.  Demko might get rest tonight, because he gets the mercy hook after one period.  Really bad vibes.

YARN | This is bad, man. I got bad vibes here. | Platoon (1986) | Video gifs  by quotes | 391d189c | 紗

is that Miller?

1 minute ago, eeeeergh said:

One nice thing is the Leafs defense and goaltending is so bad, they really don't have an honest shot.

I hate that the flames actually have a chance, and its all b/c of the ex-canucks they picked up for free.

They don't have a chance. The Pacific is so bad. 

If Vegas gets healthy they'll steam roll Calgary.

Once the playoffs start and the call for men comes, 3/4 of Calgary gonna get scared. Very similar to Van.

1 minute ago, eeeeergh said:

Yes, the Lames should go further than the Laffs, unless one of their goalies actually steps up and starts playing elite. I still hold out hope that the Nucks will meet the Lames in the play-offs, although Thursday's performance took most of the wind from my sails.

Here's hoping Horvat and Brock start using their weight to throw some hits. Enough of this soft hockey. GCG.

3 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

Yes, the Lames should go further than the Laffs, unless one of their goalies actually steps up and starts playing elite. I still hold out hope that the Nucks will meet the Lames in the play-offs, although Thursday's performance took most of the wind from my sails.

Here's hoping Horvat and Brock start using their weight to throw some hits. Enough of this soft hockey. GCG.

I can't accept that challenge.

Losing to Calgary in 5 and seeing Tanev and Marky leave the ice would break both my heart and liver.

3 minutes ago, Redline said:

It's got all the makings of a good game tonite..images.jpeg.0770522beca050bdc88b649bd8e6da4a.jpeg download.jpeg.9964ebc98c2339d762a905f2a860aecb.jpeg

For  Flames' fans maybe.  Bad vibes all over.  Demko is playing great again, but we aren't scoring.  This could be another of those ugly losses.