The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sharks vs Canucks | April 9th @ 7 PM | Rogers Arena | SNET 1, SNET Pacific, City

Rate this topic

Beary Sweet

2 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

I think its been confirmed that whatever Quinn has is the same thing that Bo did. Shows you what kind of rock Horvat is that he tried to play through it….and not only did he come back the next game but he continued his torrid goal scoring streak.

The effin Captain of the Canucks. :towel:

Shame on those who doubted him.

I believe I heard it's Noro...which is likely what is traveling through our school the past week or so. Not pleasant. At all.

I also have to add that it wasn't that some of us "doubted" Bo...we knew he had it in him. We also just wanted him to be more engaged physically (or at least that was my only gripe at the time). He's a force out there and many of the things he does do go unnoticed. 

• Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Woooooo it’s the first Nux game I’m going to along with my dad. We’re definitely going to be in early to catch the events going on. Hopefully Huggy Bear and Pearson play tonight. Who else is going to tonight’s game?

Go Beary Go  :canucks: :towel::canucks:

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I believe I heard it's Noro...which is likely what is traveling through our school the past week or so. Not pleasant. At all.

I also have to add that it wasn't that some of us "doubted" Bo...we knew he had it in him. We also just wanted him to be more engaged physically (or at least that was my only gripe at the time). He's a force out there and many of the things he does do go unnoticed. 

Not interested in “naming names” but I saw things that disrespected the captain, simple as that. But anyway, seen lots of flip flopping back towards loving Bo now so hopefully thats all in the past.

Yeah, Bo isn’t the most physical of players and he’s never been much of a hitter. But I bet players on other teams would tell you that he’s a beast and a pain in the ass to play against. 

Edited by Locke Lamora
  • Like 1

• Five straight: The Sharks are limping to the finish. They’ve lost five straight games, four of which have been to teams with playoff aspirations in Colorado, Dallas, Edmonton and Calgary (on Thursday). They also lost to Arizona. They’ve scored just 11 goals in that stretch.

• Lacking punch: The Sharks have scored just 182 goals this season. Only Arizona has scored fewer. They’ve got a handful of veterans driving the offence — forwards Logan Couture, Timo Meier and Tomas Hertl and defencemen Erik Karlsson and Brent Burns — but that says everything about the Sharks’ offensive struggles. They’re just too light in young, attacking talent.

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/next-game-san-jose-sharks-april-9

LET'S GO!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Scouting the refs has this game as the only one where the refs are still TBD.  Is the league trying to see if they can airlift Sutherland in to pull his usual BS?

speaking of refs, who was that ref in the Vegas game?

Never seen a ref get in the way of the play so many times

puck must have bounced off his leg 4 times

and a quick whistle

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I love that PP1 setup. Chiasson is the best net front guy we have and is always in the goalie's grill