The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | April/May (24-01) 2022

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The Stars will clinch a playoff berth today and the Golden Knights will be eliminated, if the Stars get at least one point against the Coyotes, or the Golden Knights lose to the Blackhawks in any fashion.

Man if the Yotes and Blackhawks win in regulation I’m not sure how I’d feel.

I thought Vegas beating the Stars was the best bet out of any of the outcomes we needed to happen.

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Dallas winning now 2-0

Vegas losing 0-1

Love it!  Lose Vegas. 

Last couple days i have been sleeping soo well. Why? Knowing we took 5 of 8 points from those princesses and how that will be the difference in them missing the playoffs for the first time. Sweeping the krakheads became the cherry on top:towel:

• Cheers 1

23 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Last couple days i have been sleeping soo well. Why? Knowing we took 5 of 8 points from those princesses and how that will be the difference in them missing the playoffs for the first time. Sweeping the krakheads became the cherry on top:towel:

Dallas now up 3-0.  It’s “Golden” shower time for the Knights.  

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The Golden Knights went to three straight shootouts with their season on the line.

Their shooters went 0-for-17. :o 

In unrelated news, Garry Bettman has called a press conference from 11 AM Eastern tomorrow to announce the abolishment of the shootout.

• Haha 2