• Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7
    • Kings in 4
    • Kings in 5
    • Kings in 6
    • Kings in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 02:00 AM

3 minutes ago, Darius said:

Which of these two teams has a better chance of beating Calgary if they beat Dallas? I think the coilers will match up better ..

Hard to say Calgary hasn’t beat anyone yet neither have the Oilers

3 hours ago, Coconuts said:

I suppose it'd be more entertaining to see the Oil lose in seven

Get it done LA

Not a chance in hell, unfortunately.  The Kings cannot keep up to the juggernaut that is the finely-tuned Oilers machine.  Was pretty confident that the Flames could oust them but not after how commanding Edmonton has been in the playoffs so far, while the Flames have looked pathetic and unable to score anything.  McDavid is on a mission and will settle for nothing less than the cup for his team (goes off to vomit now).

Edited by CanucksFan8353
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, CanucksFan8353 said:

Not a chance in hell, unfortunately.  The Kings cannot keep up to the juggernaut that is the finely-tuned Oilers machine.  Was pretty confident that the Flames could oust them but not after how commanding Edmonton has been in the playoffs so far, while the Flames have looked pathetic and unable to score anything.  McDavid is on a mission and will settle for nothing less than the cup for his team (goes off to vomit now).

Not..sure ..if..serious :unsure::lol:

5 hours ago, CanucksFan8353 said:

IMO a faster team will wreck havoc on that Oiler d-side. 

• Vintage 1

14 hours ago, King Loui said:

We need to sign Evander in the off-season 

Pass. He is more than likely a locker room cancer/distraction during the regular season.  Altho’ he may be a pitchfork solution during the hype & hysteria engaging him for a few play-off games or even rounds, his habits may be detrimental to a team building-up a culture of sacrifice & professionalism for a young team with a bright future. 

He’ll wear-out his welcome in EDM & eventually contribute to the demise of a team that should have reached the top of their game, by now. Mark my words. 

As much as I like & admire reclamation projects or guys who can resurrect their careers & redeem themselves, Evander Kane’s track record screams perpetual immaturity, lack of intelligence, or even narcissistic personality disorder. All buyers beware! 

But - after hitching themselves to a problem-child like Zack Kassian, perhaps the Oilers organization now arrogantly feels that they can manage Evander better, figure him out & set him to work as a serviceable cog in their machine. 

^Good luck with that! 

Edited by viking mama

As nice as it's been to watch LA hang in there, I think Edmonton are going to blow this open and win big, 5-1 or something silly. Really hope though that LA shut it down defensively and give the Oilers a decent battle.

Honestly if they can limit the Oilers' PPs, I think LA have been a bit better 5-on-5 all series.