The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks re-sign Brock Boeser

7 hours ago, R3aL said:

Think your saying boeser contract is better? Just to confirm 

Not really, the situations are different, Brock 25 and signed 3 years, Gallaher was 29 and get 6 years from Montreal, but AAV almost identical, was just wandering who people prefer. 

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

You’d rather have a guy that scored only 7 goals last year and is already 30 years old and has another 5 years left at $6.5 million over a 25 year old Brock Boeser?   :lol:

Stop it with the facts!!!!!!

:P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rick_theRyper said:

He let everything in at the young stars tournament, after breaking some of Scheinders records.. wasn't a good first impression for me. 

Has he shook that yet for you? 

2 hours ago, Pavel the Bure said:

Not really, the situations are different, Brock 25 and signed 3 years, Gallaher was 29 and get 6 years from Montreal, but AAV almost identical, was just wandering who people prefer. 

Gallagher is a far better,, far more effective player

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

You’d rather have a guy that scored only 7 goals last year and is already 30 years old and has another 5 years left at $6.5 million over a 25 year old Brock Boeser?   :lol:

Haters gonna hate. It won’t matter what Boeser does. Score 30 or even 40. you’ll see the same comments from that guy

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, Pavel the Bure said:

Well Gallagher looked awful last year and if you compare boesers bad last year with Gallagher with the reasons / factors boeser still showed more.

id prefer boeser over the next three years. I’d be bold as to say he will our score gally in both goals and assists if he is healthy.

id also prefer garland value at 4.9 over Gallagher at 6.5 

im not sure about Gallagher going forward the way he plays his body. Hard to imagine him in his 30s ever getting 40 goals.

boeser has 35-40 goal potential in an out. But i am concerned about his back. I’ve talked to some sports doctors and they all are worried how his back will hold Up when he’s older.

he needs to stay healthy. And three years was ideal term for him in the situation. I’m happy about the signing and he’s very tradeable if needed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Fixed it for you.  Stop living in the past.  He's scored 43 goals total in the last 3 years.  He's a 3rd liner now making over $6 million...

Still a more complete player than Boeser for the cost.