The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Tkachuk trade in the works

6 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Haha fair enough. I met Benn in a pub (McRae’s) in Victoria and his table and ours ended up merging. He was pretty cool and candid, even putting up with us giving him some friendly chirping. He actually bought us a round of drinks too. 

Funnily enough, my sister met Benn at a bar in Victoria and she said he bugged her the entire time. Granted he may have meant it in a playful way but didn't seem to understand when it wasn't welcome.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, McBackup said:

Funnily enough, my sister met Benn at a bar in Victoria and she said he bugged her the entire time. Granted he may have meant it in a playful way but didn't seem to understand when it wasn't welcome.

And due to the rejection form your sis, some poor NHL bugger likely got cross checked into oblivion 

• Haha 2

One thing I’m hoping to see is Tkachuk get his comeuppance now that he doesn’t have Lucic and Guddy to back up his weasel a$$.

truly hope he ends up somewhere without an enforcer type and that some folks can finally get retribution. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RWJC said:

One thing I’m hoping to see is Tkachuk get his comeuppance now that he doesn’t have Lucic and Guddy to back up his weasel a$$.

truly hope he ends up somewhere without an enforcer type and that some folks can finally get retribution. 

He would be like : " Oh noo, Body shots with gear on!! " :P

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Good luck, it's not like enforcers have any power these days. Thachuk just doesn't accept fights enforcer or no enforcer. Players figured out that trick a long time ago.

6 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Good luck, it's not like enforcers have any power these days. Thachuk just doesn't accept fights enforcer or no enforcer. Players figured out that trick a long time ago.

I’m not talking about him being on the receiving end of a fight :bigblush:

Edited by RWJC
  • Cheers 1

Cooke was great for us, he wasnt cheap $&!#ting everyone till later in his career. Probably due to trying to stay relevant in the league. When he was young and in a nucks Uni he was a pest hard working hard hitting gem. Playing a style was slowly dying but not gone back then. By far not even close dirtiest player out there. Smaller guy ish had to try hard and he did great for us. Questionable plays came late in our tenure and on other teams

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

22 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Cooke was great for us, he wasnt cheap $&!#ting everyone till later in his career. Probably due to trying to stay relevant in the league. When he was young and in a nucks Uni he was a pest hard working hard hitting gem. Playing a style was slowly dying but not gone back then. By far not even close dirtiest player out there. Smaller guy ish had to try hard and he did great for us. Questionable plays came late in our tenure and on other teams

No, Cooke was a cheap rat here too. 

5 hours ago, King Heffy said:

None of those guys were anywhere near as much of a piece of garbage as the turtle.  He simply would not have been welcome here unless he cut out the BS and started playing like a man instead of a worthless waste of oxygen.  Messier wasn't embraced here and this coward is just as much of a disgrace to the sport.

Cooke was a colossal piece of s*** and even worse turtle.