The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wow Kuz!

Rate this topic

iceman64

9 minutes ago, Devron said:

We can be excited but I don’t think we should be counting the chicken before it’s hatched. Lots of supremely talents hockey players can’t make the cut in the NHL

Normally I'd be the one saying what you said but everything I've seen about him screams loud of pure talent, and to match Petey's number over there, you need to have to have some sick talent so I think this pretty much ices the cake but yes we'll see. 

If you can skate in on a goalie and do Sedinary between your legs up to the crossbar and make it look easy time and time again. I think he's a safe bet, whether superstar here or not is up in the air

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

Normally I'd be the one saying what you said but everything I've seen about him screams loud of pure talent, and to match Petey's number over there, you need to have to have some sick talent so I think this pretty much ices the cake but yes we'll see. 

If you can skate in on a goalie and do Sedinary between your legs up to the crossbar and make it look easy time and time again. I think he's a safe bet, whether superstar here or not is up in the air

I'm a little confused.  Match Petey's number what?  They never played in the same league.  Kuzmenko played in the KHL.  Petey played in the SHL.  Are you talking about Karlsson matching and exceeding Petey's rookie goal scoring record?

1 hour ago, iceman64 said:

What? There's no dman there. Jr players can do that now.

1 hour ago, Viper007 said:

I'm a little confused.  Match Petey's number what?  They never played in the same league.  Kuzmenko played in the KHL.  Petey played in the SHL.  Are you talking about Karlsson matching and exceeding Petey's rookie goal scoring record?

Oh whoops yeah sorry my bad, long day. Sure stoked about Kuz, sort of anyway.. 

Just hope it isn't good to be true and the Vancouver curse strikes again

If he adjusts well to the NHL and we've just gotten ourselves a free 20 goal, 50-60 point player that'll be massive. I think he'll start the season with a bang, score plenty and look a real force out there (a bit like Hoglander did at times but better) but will slow down as the season goes along.