The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Edmonton Oilers | Oct. 12, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

5 minutes ago, NHL'er said:

I was angry at first but taking a step back, we had them for 30 minutes and were in almost total control for the first 20. Add in the fact we had a number of great scoring changes that could have won us the west. 

This was without one of our top 4 defenceman and top 6 forward. 

It was a game of missed nets and a terrible predictable pp. oh, and the defensive was subpar. Schenn was our top minute guy; love him, but u can’t have that.

Gotta clean up the shots and pp…..and get Dmen back.

3 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Bingo.  That was on Petey. Bad giveaway trying to make a play when the smart play was just hold onto the puck as he had possession in the offensive zone. If he just holds the puck and doesn't try a bad low percentage pass that shorty never happens and we stay in front going into the 3rd. Gotta learn from that petey-boy.

Rewatch that play and tell me Horvats lazy effort to retrieve the puck just before Edm breaks out isn't the real reason for that odd man short handed rush. A real captains effort there.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Muttley said:

Brock Boeser wasn't ready. Looked OK early but he wasn't right as the game went on. Wouldn't have hurt to sit him this and maybe next game, IMO. 

Didn’t have his legs for the full 60 min.  Looked good in the first but faded in the 2nd and 3rd.

1 minute ago, Topcheeze86 said:

That non call rattled us then they took the momentum the rest of the game which sucks but the oilers are not a trash team they have the x factor in mcdavid 

kuzy played really solid looked involved the whole game

Bo was emotionless with no first step or hustle i almost feel hes out of shape or injured

poolman=pouliot 

Kuzmenko was incredible tonight. Kuz-Petey a dynamic duo for years to come.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1