The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Edmonton Oilers | Oct. 12, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Terrible game by Pearson, Horvat and Miller.

We. Need. Defence.

I’m so tired of the lack of "heart and soul" from Horvat on a consistent basis and I love Miller but his yo-yo effort games are frustrating. Pettersson, Hughes and Demko can’t carry this team on their own.

Also, don’t blame the missed call. Good teams don’t break down after one bad goal.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Good game by the boys overall, but a couple of mistakes cost us and McDavid took advantage.  

Annoying way to lose as we were dominating them until Hughes got high-sticked, they scored, and we missed Hughes and played with 5 d-men for most of the 2nd period.  

Lots of standouts on our team:  Kuzmenko, Petey, JT, Pearson, OEL, Poolman, Garland, and Podz all had very strong games.  We held them to very little 5 on 5, but they destroyed our special teams. 

1 minute ago, Knucklehd said:

Poor special teams, end of story.  Smh

I still think we have the wrong mix of players on this team and the team should be completely torn down and rebuilt over the next few years.    This crew has been together for years and have failed year after year. Not much changed this year, so why would we expect anything different.