The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Washington Capitals | Oct. 17, 2022 | 4:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

We are the second youngest team in the league ...  First one is from the end of last season, and the one dated 10/10/2022 is the opening night roster, which actually might not even include Stillman instead of Dickinson.  

spacer.png

Second youngest and no cap space, I’m not sure if it’s good or bad. 

• Huggy Bear 1

Late to the party! 2nd period observations:

- I don't mind the look of Lazar next to Petey and Kuzmenko. Obviously a small sample size, but the extra grit seems to be helping Petey's game. Nice place holder until Mikheyev is back.

- Burroughs is looking good. Hot take, but I think he may (eventually) be the answer to the Canucks Right side D woes.

- Nice for Bo Ho and Miller to get their goals in tonight. Both had a lot to prove since their unsatisfactory start to the season.

- Didn't catch the first,  but I'm wondering if Boeser's hand is still bothering him. In any event, Nice to see him on the game sheet collecting the odd apple.

- Pearson and BoHo need to be glued at the hip. They boost each other's game.

Let's win da turd!

GCG!

2 minutes ago, HI5 said:

Second youngest and no cap space, I’m not sure if it’s good or bad. 

No cap space isn't good, but I think that 90% of the teams are within a million dollars of the cap ceiling.  

Maybe it's a defense mechanism to keep us from signing any bad contracts lol