The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] October 24, 2022 Carolina Hurricanes (3-1-1) @ Vancouver Canucks (0-4-2) Rogers Arena 7:30pm PT SN360 SNO SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

7 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

JT Miller:  "I've got a job to do. I'm worried about beating the Canes tonight and having a good start to the game and us really trying to come together as a team"

Bo Horvat:  "At this point in the season, it just feels like it's never going to happen, like we're never going to win again"

contrast couldn't be any bigger comparing these two statements. Just confirms my perceptions of the personalty of both players. One player is a leader and the other player isn't.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Muttley said:

After pretty much being an iron man on D, That's probably exactly how he feels...

yeah I was really attempting to have a faint hope day but now I'm looking at the clock wondering when its OK to drink.

• Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Not much they can do, but I have pretty low expectations and hope people aren't too hard on Breezer tonight.

I like him too. Hopefully it's not too fast out there for him. At least he'll have Schenn there for guidance. I think he'll play a nice simple game.

1 hour ago, Bounce000 said:

If anyone going to the game is planning on throwing their jersey on the ice, I’ll gladly take it off your hands instead.

Same goes for your season tickets.

It's the people that spent their hard earned money to pay for those things that deserve to do with them as they wish, not people who want sh!t for free. 

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Reporter:  "Bo said yesterday that sometimes it feels like you'll never win again, like the way certain things are going, and obviously that's not going to be the case, but is it hard to let some of that kinda seep in in game when things don't go well?"

JT Miller:  After a look of disgust in his eyes, "Part of this job is being a man and doing your job, if everybody looks each other in the mirror and steps up a little bit you should never feel like you're not going to win"

• RoughGame 4