The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] October 24, 2022 Carolina Hurricanes (3-1-1) @ Vancouver Canucks (0-4-2) Rogers Arena 7:30pm PT SN360 SNO SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 minute ago, Kelly Green said:

Does anyone know how long Hughes is out for?

Week to week, so probably a month 

Hard to gauge with these Canuck injury reports, there's vague and then there's the misdirection we're given 

Nobody really knows and stuff doesn't leak much under this management group 

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, Muttley said:

Can't help wondering what would have happened had the Canucks started the first five games of the schedule at home. Ever since I saw the new schedule for 

the year, I figured it would be bad. Not as bad as it was but two and three bad. 

Ya, let's use the excuse of the schedule. Such a cop out. They had leads in most of those games and they were multiple goal leads. Tired of excuses. Maybe they  just aren't good. Well I guess it's obvious they aren't.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Week to week, so probably a month 

Hard to gauge with these Canuck injury reports, there's vague and then there's the misdirection we're given 

Nobody really knows and stuff doesn't leak much under this management group 

I’m not a fan of the lack of transparency. It’s one thing to keep quiet about injuries in playoffs. But regular season when players are out for weeks, it pisses off fans who spend money on home games to not know why players aren’t able to play. 

2 minutes ago, Slegr said:

I’m not a fan of the lack of transparency. It’s one thing to keep quiet about injuries in playoffs. But regular season when players are out for weeks, it pisses off fans who spend money on home games to not know why players aren’t able to play. 

Wasn't Hughes day to day just a few days ago? Now he's week to week? 

• Cheers 2
  • There it is 1