The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Oct 27/22 Vancouver Canucks(0-5-2) @ Seattle Kraken(3-3-2) Climate Pledge Arena 7:00 TV: SNP, ROOT-NW RADIO: SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

24 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

I'd go with Demko tonight and play tomorrow by ear, make that decision in the AM 

Ya know, that makes sense.

Having Demko in net, and doing something crazy, like playing like a playoff game, can get the first win. 

Go with Martin tomorrow, and instead of playing for the fans, play for him, and use that as motivation.

And for the love of god skate skate skate. The saying is Go Canucks Go. Not defend Canucks defend. Not float canucks float. Skate Canucks Skate is totally acceptable. Hit Canucks Hit is fine too. Shoot Canucks Shoot is great. 

Look in the mirror. If you see fear, put on your game face. Every shift your goal is to play in the other end.

All I really need to see is 60 minutes of effort. I have a very low bar.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, AV. said:

I need Jared McCann to dance on this team's grave.  Give them a reminder of another good piece they let go.  Give me a 4-3 Seattle win (bonus points for a blown two goal lead).

Bedard/Michkov/Fantilli is the only way forward to legitimacy and respectability.  If you are a fan of this team, this is the only outcome you should want from every game onwards to the end of this season.

Being at the bottom of the league 10-15 games from now is exactly what we need for JR to sell a rebuild to ownership

"We're literally capped out, theres nothing we can do now but rebuild"

Bring back his excellency, prince hands-of-stone, first of his "player name", the empty net bandit!

• Vintage 2

57 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

is demko in net tonight or tomorrow against the pens?

This is an interesting one.. Divisional vs Home Game.. I'd suspect they want to get the home crowd cheering vs worrying about divisional wins..

If I were coach I would run Spencer Martin tonight and if he shuts it down run with him again..