The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 9 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Montréal Canadiens - 4:30pm PT/7:30pm ET - Bell Centre

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, Nooks said:

Yeah would still rather have him in instead of Stillman/Burroughs/Juulsen

Wel I think Burroughs is the better option right now but I want them to give Rathbone a stretch and accept some mistakes so he can learn he deserves a run for us to evaluate

1 minute ago, ftmN said:

Despite every player on the team having a terrible game, I am continuing to really enjoy Ethan Bear's game, he's coughing up the puck less and is generally making the smart defensive play each time. Just want him to take that next step into his offensive game. 

Bear 

petey 

mikehyev 

I think have all been good 

Whoever Aquilini hires, the first thing he puts in their contract is absolutely no rebuilding. We only will ever retool, trade picks and assets. It's just crazy to think of how much wasted time they spend on these stupid retools that have never worked and won't. He will live by it just to see it happen and then say to everyone see it does work.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Maginator said:

He will never be ready. He's 23 and will be 24 in the spring. Trade his ass.

Brian Burke said you need to figure out your players before the rest of the league does. Right now we're showcasing how he can be a defensive liability, while providing nothing offensively.

Could still be part of a package but the clock is ticking.

You don't trade players that are playing on a flawed team.