The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 18 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Los Angeles Kings - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, DeNiro said:

Management still trying to prove they made a good trade.

Guy should be in the minors with passes like that.

Unbelievable that we’re still giving other teams plugs opportunities over our own farm players. The Benning era continues…

That's called management meddling.  Coach can't do his job with pressure from above. 

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, ktcy2 said:

I think it had to do with the Sedins cycle? Boeser benefited from them in his first two years right? Once the game is played north south he has basically completely been horrible since. If he didn’t come in during the Sedins era he wouldn’t even make the league ?!

Brock isn't the only player in the game like this. Patrick Liane can't skate either 

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Prince Charming Hair Flip GIFice skating bambi GIF

I don’t know if our owner was pressuring management to extend Boeser, but (OMG) it was just incredibly stupid not to let him walk.  7 mil in cap space (for three years) has way more value than “pretty hair”.  Like ve Brock but really starting g to hate the player.  So soft, slow, and indifferent in his game.  

• There it is 1

3 minutes ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

Jarett Stoll that tosser is the intermission guy on the Kings feed. He said he was an even period. 

Did he say it with white powder still around his nostrils?

Edited by 1-d
  • Haha 2

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

OEL is another softeroo player.  Sadly we are stuck with him. No way any team takes that suckeroo contract.

Why can’t we just be good, like when ?Gillis was GM?  Alf hates how our team is now.  Alf wants a good team again.  

9 minutes ago, brilac said:

That's great.  I used to do I.T. and work in Support at a previous company, and I'm telling ya, the older Macs are better than these newer ones. 

Yes, the old computers were the best.  my old IBM 305 was a beast.  just took up a bit too much space in the living room - but sure kept it warm!

image.jpeg.2e957f3c3012a2c3e63ee97506cf4b49.jpeg

• Haha 1