The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Los Angeles Kings at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 18, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 hours ago, ktcy2 said:

Lol… it’s really absurd if you think Brock is playing like he is a 6 million player. 

You're unreal at making an argument by putting words in someone's mouth. You do it constantly.

Where did I say that Brock is playing like a 6 million player? You entirely dodged the reason I responded to you in the first place which was "the entire team is putting up big points" and countered pointed by putting words in my mouth.

I said he's putting up points in a limited role, which is true. I said that the entire team is not putting up big numbers and it's more of a select few at the top of the line up, which is true. I also at no point said Brock is living up to his contract with his current play, which was your entire argument back to me.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, EdgarM said:

Thats disgusting, he shouldn't even call himself a "Hockey Player". If I was a fan and had his jersey, I would have burned it on the spot. He needs to take up ringette hockey it's probably more to his liking.

did you feel the same way  about Daniel and Marchand?

2 hours ago, EdgarM said:

Thats disgusting, he shouldn't even call himself a "Hockey Player". If I was a fan and had his jersey, I would have burned it on the spot. He needs to take up ringette hockey it's probably more to his liking.

Didn't he score 60 goals last season? He's not paid to fight, not everyone is violent.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Muttley said:

Not sure if this is true.

They are wearing them again. 

What I want to know is when are they going to wear the Black Skate Jersey...long overdue and if Francesco wants $$$ switch the main jersey to those and you can rake in revenue on tons of new merchandise

• There it is 1

2 hours ago, EdgarM said:

I thought that he may be injury free this season and able to get his shot off and get back on track. I have two concerns; he is getting his shot off but it's not that dangerous and two; he is not able to consistently get into those dangerous areas for good quality scoring chances.

I think the ship has sailed on him and his ability to be that sniper we though he was going to be.

But but but he got a couple lucky tap ins last game.  Hope he gets more so we can trade him fast

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Hope so.

Get it out of their system. Wear them for a bunch of games in a row, then put them away...for good.

Send that logo back down to Abby like a player that should not be in the big league.

Don’t our guys really like that dark skate jersey?  

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'm not everyone. I think it's ugly. And a skate going downhill doesn't do a lot for the teams already shaky morale.

I think what everyone like's is the black colour.

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'm not everyone. I think it's ugly. And a skate going downhill doesn't do a lot for the teams already shaky morale.

George-Costanza-Squint-and-Shock.gif.5e00a4b2560f4a59ad52883e0c60f867.gif

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

But, but, skates go faster going down hill!

Yes, black is awesome.

I even like the black flying V.

I really like some of the black and orange concept logos that incorporate a more traditional First Nations designed Orca. 

It's really just that running/skating logger cartoon hipster guy that I wish could take a flying leap and stay in his place on the chest of the team in Abby. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Yes, black is awesome.

I really like some of the black and orange concept logos that incorporate a more traditional First Nations designed Orca. 

It's really just that running/skating logger cartoon hipster guy that I wish could take a flying leap and stay in his place on the chest of the team in Abby. 

Faster to the bottom of the standings you mean. Pre-Linden and Bure Trauma is too hard to overcome in some epic bad years.

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Yes, black is awesome.

Ironically the real border line for hipster haircuts/dress wear ends around Abby chilliwack lol any guy brave enough to rock that look in the north would be laughed out of town. 

1 minute ago, chon derry said:

Ironically the real border line for hipster haircuts/dress wear ends around Abby chilliwack lol any guy brave enough to rock that look in the north would be laughed out of town. 

I dunno...I know more guys with beards than not these days.

Add a man-bun though and I agree with ya

26 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Probably, the logo itself isn't amazing imo. The reasons most folks are so attached to that jersey are mostly wrapped up in nostalgia imo. The colours were something else but the logo itself is eh. 

Mind you I'm also not old so I don't have a sentimental attachment to it. 

• Cheers 2