The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 26 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Vegas Golden Knights - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - T-Mobile Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, hockeyking said:

I feel like he's looked good ever since we paired him with ethan bear.

Yup you right there. They’ve had maybe a game or 2 I didn’t like but other than that solid. Bear has exceeded my expectations. I like him a lot 

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

We are definitely screwed. We never win with a multi-goal lead after the first. Too much time left in the game. But if we are going to win it's going to be with Spencer Martin. 

If we pull this one out I think Martin will be our starting goalie for the foreseeable future. 

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

This Canucks team looks like a bunch of world beaters in the first period, they just dominate any team. Vegas had around 3 good chances down in the low slot to start, then the Canucks just hammered them. Won every battle, loose pucks, crisp passes and 2/3 on the PP obviously, but even without the powerplay they were generating chances out of nothing down low. 

Love that Miller isn't even celebrating the goal because that's automatic, the real celebration should be after the penalty kill and if we can hang on to this lead, they know the challenge is coming, let's see if they can do it.

• Cheers 1