The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 3 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, stawns said:

He'd be a good add if hoevat stays and miller goes

Petey

Horvat

PLD

Aman

Even if he doesn't resign, they'll get cap space or they can flip him or his rights

Boeser is not going to fetch PLD. PLD is playing 1st line minutes and is an all situation forward for the Jets. They have a plethora of wingers. 

• Like 1

Just now, Odd. said:

Boeser is not going to fetch PLD. PLD is playing 1st line minutes and is an all situation forward for the Jets. They have a plethora of wingers. 

Of course he’s not returning PLD.  The Jets would be insane to trade two years of PLD for two years of Boeser.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I only laugh because I doubt this happens. Utterly disappointing management under Benning just steamrolling into the new guys.

They've literally done nothing positive since taking over. 

This group will soon be the worst in Canucks history.

• Cheers 1

Just now, stawns said:

The Stillman "experiment" is just starting.......he's only 24, he's got lots of developing to do and he's got to play to do it.  

The guy doesn’t even know the basics of being a defenceman. He’s never where he should be on any play. He peaked his capability in the OHL. Florida and Chicago organizations couldn’t get him to develop and somehow we can? With how great we’ve developed our players? Sorry I’m not buying it, I’ve seen enough. He’s not the sole reason for the Canucks struggles, but he plays a part in it and let’s just say I have trouble remembering any stand out good plays in a game from him. Whereas I have trouble remembering any stand out bad plays in a game from Burroughs. Analytics backs up this eye test too.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

But if we do trade Brock for Dumbo, have we got a new partner for Hughes?  Would we try and extend him?  

I’m sure we’d take a look and see if they worked well as a pair.

But I bet they’d be happy to just have the cap space.

Edited by DeNiro

16 minutes ago, Odd. said:

He also said he doesn't intend to sign in Winnipeg

34 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Not even a year in, and you despise management?

What a short honeymoon.

It didn't take long for me either, Al? Well not so bad but JR? What a moron, inspiring the team is on the coach, you do not need to be slamming the whole on public media ffs.. he lost me right there. I don't know how someone could be that unprofessional at the drop of a hat then turn around and storm out of a game box like a lil kid with a tantrum.. we already had that in a certain un-named ex coach doing that.. we don't need anymore of it ..

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

^ Do the Canucks really fight Cancer, or do they make a show about it?

Hold up a placard with someone's name on it. That will stop cancer won't it?

The tweet below shows 1 Canuck  fighting- there may be more; there might not be though. Full credit to J.T.

J.T, you and your family, rock for doing more than talking.

57 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

• Huggy Bear 1