The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 3 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

7 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

That was his first trade and how has his more recent trades done ?  Also, tonight we get to see, Guenther and the cap space they got vs OEL, Garland & their salary.   

Yeah like I said it's too early to say how those trades went. The players we've traded for are young.

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

If Bo isn’t ready-signed by the TDL we take the best offer.  Can’t afford to lose him for nothing.  

I'm starting to get worried about how management will screw this one up. Either they let him go to UFA because we're only 10 points out at the deadline or they trade him for Pavelski, Pacioretty, Severson, or something equally dumb.

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Then wasted it on Dermott.  :picard:

Yup these guys are great at finding useless d-men for decent draft picks.

• There it is 1

19 minutes ago, Harold Drunken said:

Yeah like I said it's too early to say how those trades went. The players we've traded for are young.

Anyways, it was obvious from the start the Canucks, were taking all the risk and Arizona all the benefits.  The GM is gone but Aquaman remains and so far, the obvious is playing out: Arizona fleeced the Canucks

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Cheers 1
  • There it is 1