The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Arizona Coyotes at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 03, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Bo is their guy. Thats why they are trying to give bb6 away for peanuts to sby takers 

If it frees up space to sign Bo great but I’m not holding my breath. Season needs to play out to see where tf management is headed with this team cause right now I have no clue

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Because right now Hughes is pretty much the only NHL defenceman in the top 4. If the management doesn't get some help on the blueline soon I'm afraid he will break down eventually. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, 1-d said:

Because right now Hughes is pretty much the only NHL defenceman in the top 4. If the management doesn't get some help on the blueline soon I'm afraid he will break down eventually. 

He might wear out sooner than later if OEL is out for any extended amount of time. 

1 minute ago, EddieVedder said:

Bo is their guy. Thats why they are trying to give bb6 away for peanuts to sby takers 

Regarding Boeser, it Would be nice to just clear that cap for a good prospect and / or a pick..   but not too many teams can absorb that 6+ salary.

but..  there are some interesting ones.

B454A836-1526-45B7-9BFC-7DE457BB8983.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

2.75m for a cup contender. We see every year teams with loaded depth go ham. He should be a TOP target for avs / bos. Could be half the league really interested honestly lol

Is that max retainment. If we retain, we will have like 10 teams in the running. 

Management is too incompetent to get it done. Long term retirement overpayment is coming. We aren’t the team that sells high on players.