The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Arizona Coyotes at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 03, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Managers manage and coaches coach.

Wouldn’t it be nice if they kept to their words. Clearly they are interfering and a lot of it is because they don’t even believe in Bruce. Pretty messed up situation 

Eh…Bruce has been in this situation before. Management told him to scratch Selanne or something like that. Selanne stopped talking to Bruce and even called him out lol.

Coaches will always take the fall

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Man on an island as far as top 4D go

Bear has played well though

That's why I said " in the top 4". If we didn't trade for Bear, I would have said Hughes is the only NHL dman we have in the lineup.

• Huggy Bear 1

I for one couldn’t honestly care about Brock wanting to play because it’s cancer night. To me, it just kind of reeks of entitlement. You play poorly, you’re susceptible to being scratched. You don’t get a free pass for a theme night that relates to you. 
My guess is the moment he was scratched, he made big noise of demanding a trade, hence his agent now allowed to connect with GMs. 
It’s time to move on from Brock.

Edited by Slegr
  • Cheers 2
  • RoughGame 3

Just now, Slegr said:

I for one couldn’t honestly care about Brock wanting to play because it’s cancer night. To me, it just kind of reeks of entitlement. You play poorly, you’re susceptible to being scratched. You don’t get a free pass for a theme night that relates to you. 
My guess is the moment he was scratched, it made big noise of demanding a trade, hence his agent now allowed to connect with GMs. 
It’s time to move on from Brock.

Bigger things than hockey sometimes.

Like Bruce said it could have been one of several guys scratched. No reason why it even had to be Boeser tonight.

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

Only in Vancouver do issues like this become self destructive soap operas…  looking for the hurt feelings and catering to creating kitchen fights.   It’s not just the media bleeding hearts dry for unhappiness,  this fan base buys into it.

stay tuned…

https://tenor.com/bPFyK.gif

The sooner you embrace that the Canucks are not a hockey team but actually a trashy reality show, the more you'll be able to sit back and laugh:

0 Days Since Last Accident - Futurama GIF - Futurama Fry Sign - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Haha 2