The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday December 22 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Seattle Kraken - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Wonder if he's sick? I like how he's played...doesn't make much sense.

If he's not under the weather, then this decision is baffling. Stillman keeps getting ice time when, as far as I'm concerned, his play hasn't warranted it. They must see something in him that I don't. I think Bear has been really solid most games, certainly a top-6 D-man on this current roster.

You know who I'd really like to see on the big club? Wolanin! He's been great in Abby and I thought he looked good in the pre-season.

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Maginator said:

I honestly didn't like Bear's game against St. Louis...

I get he had a bad game, but surely he's a better option than Stillman, Burroughs, and Myers.

Well based on that St. Louis game, pretty much the entire team should be benched. Can we call up the Abby Canucks entire roster on an emergency basis?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Maginator said:

I honestly didn't like Bear's game against St. Louis...

I get he had a bad game, but surely he's a better option than Stillman, Burroughs, and Myers.

Yeah, who wants a dman that can actually recover a dumped puck under pressure without either losing it in his feet and then blasting it down the ice for an icing or giving it up easily (cough cough Myers and Stillman cough cough)

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 2

Now, its common knowledge that I feel stillman is the best thing that has happened to this franchise since the king graced us with his presence for the low low price of 6 million dollars, but no Bear? 

Bear is a proper top-4 RHD and should be in the lineup 

• Upvote 1
  • There it is 1