The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Germany vs. Canada | Group A | Dec. 28, 2022 | 3:30 pm PT

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Yeah he may end up being a better winger than a centre to be honest.  Kinda like Mitch Marner on steroids.

I'd put him on Miller's wing to get Miller going.  Petey and Kuzy, Miller and Connor...

Can we switch him with Connor Garland for a couple weeks?

2 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Yeah he may end up being a better winger than a centre to be honest.  Kinda like Mitch Marner on steroids.

I'd put him on Miller's wing to get Miller going.  Petey and Kuzy, Miller and Connor...

He is a winger isn't he?

Anyone else not really impressed with Fantilli? For someone who supposedly is projected to be a consolation prize in case they miss out Bedard, he has basically been invisible. I think he'll slip down the rankings because of this tournament tbh.

Zellweger - goddamn, what a pick by Anaheim. Total stud.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, awalk said:

Me who hated the OEL / Garland trade from day 1 watching Guenther light it up in the WJC but also still trying to stay positive as a Canucks fan because it's only juniors but still why did Benning have to make that trade but also power of positivity but also....

cool andy samberg GIF

Light it up? Come on he was putting in gimme goals from Bedard. He’s nothing special. What he brings we have in (healthy) Boeser already. 

9 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Anyone else not really impressed with Fantilli? For someone who supposedly is projected to be a consolation prize in case they miss out Bedard, he has basically been invisible. I think he'll slip down the rankings because of this tournament tbh.

Zellweger - goddamn, what a pick by Anaheim. Total stud.

Fantilli the Italian is doing a stealth tank so that Aquilini can grab him with the 12th pick...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Fantilli the Italian is doing a stealth tank so that Aquilini can grab him with the 12th pick...

If that is the case then someone should phone Bedard for the same kinda of action. :) Better yet Bedard should simply say it is the Canucks or he goes to Europe for 2 years.