The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Calgary Flames | Dec. 31, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

33 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Who cares he needs to be held accountable like everyone else. Barking at his teammates when he’s been invisible most nights is not okay.

I’m glad Boudreau has the balls to make this move. It’s the right move. If he’s an actual leader he’ll find a way to ip his game and contribute.

He honestly deserves a healthy scratch, Torts style. Boy it'd be interesting to see Torts run this team, Miller could go either way - may be a Torts fan or may bark at each other. 

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 2

Just now, DownUndaCanuck said:

He honestly deserves a healthy scratch, Torts style. Boy it'd be interesting to see Torts run this team, Miller could go either way - may be a Torts fan or may bark at each other. 

I didn't realize he'd gone 12 games without a goal.........that really flew under the radar

11 minutes ago, Muttley said:

765fe6.jpg

When does the ownership ever listen to fans? They came out last year and told us what we want to hear and then went ahead and did the opposite. The ownership only cares about one opinion. Their own. I think it's funny, yes they own the team but they make millions from the fans who go to their games and buy the teams apparel. You would think they would have a little more respect for their consumers but they could care less. Go ahead keep trying the same thing. They just show they aren't very good  at making smart decisions in the business side of hockey. They consistently make themselves look dumb. If they ever decided to sell, I wouldn't be sad. They are so out of touch with fans anyways.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Torts sucks. Let go of the past. Trotz on the other hand.....

8 minutes ago, stawns said:

especially at the likely cost of Horvat.  That makes it so much worse

Millers in on the stealth tank?  or they have Marty McFly on board and know for sure miller comes around? Lol How can they not see how this is a potential train wreck ,if miller can’t get his shiz together 

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Not ALL the fans like the skate.

I still have 80's PTSD.

Black yes. Skate No.

Yeah, I'd love to see either a black/charcoal grey or DARK navy blue version of our current Jersey. 

I don't really like either modern logo... The skate is way to fussy/overwrought, though it does convey motion well. The orca is just awkward, too busy and looks like a poor (and constipated) imitation of local FN art. Blech. The SIR is sadly our best logo by far... Clean and iconic.. but it's not terribly interesting or memorable either.

Our options are ugly, trashy or boring. We just have shite logos :lol:

• Like 1

I think if we went to the skate again in 5 years people will be asking for the blue and green again.

keep what we got but fix the logo, add some green to it and keep the skate as a permanent 3rd jersey but wear it for more games than they currently do 

enough with every jersey being blue and green 

Current jersey

3rd jerseys 

reverse retro last year 

very close but reverse retro this year

only time they went away from blue and green wAs the millionaire jersey 

skates should be permanently 3rd with a min of 15-20 game showing 

Edited by BertaNuck

6 minutes ago, chon derry said:

fa7d2b04a6139cb1e2f709620ac3bcc0.jpg.fc99b7997593dc95fd67582285ba91f2.jpg

Still too busy but it's better than the actual one and at least looks like actual FN art.

Put it on a DARK navy blue or black/charcoal grey uni and it would be an improvement at least.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, aGENT said:

Still too busy but it's better than the actual one and at least looks like actual FN art.

Put it on a DARK navy blue or black/charcoal grey uni and it would be an improvement at least.

The detail is to small for a jersey. Less of a cartoonish image but maybe a little to much authenticity for some 

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, IBatch said:

Best drummer the worlds ever seen.   Tragic to lose him at such a young age.   For sure he had his demons but don't we all.    Pink Floyd and Rush ... but the GOAT is Zeppelin and JB.  

Truly. An absolute marvel. Led Zeppelin have yet to be bested as a band. Soundgarden, Queens of the Stone Age and a few others have come close, but to have four prodigiously talented musicians who had chemistry to spare is so rare. They had it all. And they had a sonic architect who had it recorded so beautifully. 

1 minute ago, Dr.BRR said:

Any updates on Thatcher??

Last radio update was it’s going to be into February.  Not sure which guy it was (Drance, or IMac?) said they saw Demko walking very gingerly and with small steps.  So it sure sounds like he’s a way off.  Then he’s got to get back up to Bubble Boy speed.  Could be a very long time.