The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Slovakia vs. Canada | Quarterfinal | Jan. 02, 2023 | 3:30 pm PT

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Devron said:

I still think Klimovich has raw untapped upside though. 

Yea way too early to say we missed out on someone.

Klimovich is just figuring out how to score off the rush in the AHL. His heavy shot makes him a real threat to score in transition now.

Got a lot of hope for him if they develop him properly.

• Upvote 3
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

I still think Klimovich has raw untapped upside though. 

I'm just extra salty watching WJC and seeing everyone we always pass on blow up while our picks are always quiet / we take a unique development path of putting 18 year olds in the AHL pressbox haha. ( I've seen he's been on a bit of a heater since the other guys got sent down so that's nice )

It would be huge if lekki, klim and McDonough can all pan out. Shame it's all wingers but still 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Mustard Tiger said:

I'm just extra salty watching WJC and seeing everyone we always pass on blow up while our picks are always quiet / we take a unique development path of putting 18 year olds in the AHL pressbox haha. ( I've seen he's been on a bit of a heater since the other guys got sent down so that's nice )

It would be huge if lekki, klim and McDonough can all pan out. Shame it's all wingers but still 

Easy to be salty as a Canucks fan. I completely get it lol

• Haha 1

Got to say, Fantilli's been very average compared to other guys in his draft, Carlsson's looked a bit better. Wright's been so dreadful though, invisible most of the time. Imagine how upset CDC would be if we drafted him in the top 5 let alone 1OA. At first I thought it was a big miss to let him slide but now...fair play MTL...

• Upvote 1