The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. New York Islanders | Jan. 3rd, 2023 | SNP, 7:00PM PT | New Years Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

38 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Wait a minute Bud! I don't know whether I have another 10 years left. I've already been waiting for + 50 years! I guess I had better start training . 

We'll start with something simple. Miller will have a whistle around his neck. 2 sharp blows and you just go grab him and piggyback him to the bench. Once you master that we'll progress. 3 sharp blows and you chase Miller's man back into our end. 4 sharp blows smash your stick on the ground and yell at your closest teammate. The last one's just really a celebration that you've done it!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, chon derry said:

Through the bench door works :bigblush:

Yeah, nobody would suspect that, eh?

Brock was just another back injury to a Canuck eh Cluster-Fart? 

No call eh, Buttman?  Nothing to see there.

Don't bother slamming me with your apologies for him, I've probably got you on Ignore anyway, heard it all before.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, jyu said:

I wouldn't call 25% chance a pipe dream. 

What is a pipe dream is the Canucks finishing last. It won't happen. This team is not at the level of Chicago, who is intentionally tanking who has traded away all their good players that were tradeable.

Nah, we can't beat out the current basement teams, I'd consider a top 5 pick a win though 

• Cheers 1