The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday January 5 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche - 7pm PT/9pm CT/10pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

3 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

The team needs a plan or direction before these trades can be seriously considered. Tools, while expensive, aren’t worth much if you don’t know how you’re going to use them. 

Yup you don’t trade a Kuzmenko just to draft a Jake Virtanen 

27 minutes ago, brilac said:

Thinking of sweets, my little niece loves the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares! You cannot leave those things in the candy dish or out in the open.  She will eat them all and then ask where the rest are.  When I was about her age, a few years younger, my mother told me the time when she left cookies out and I took them all to my room and she found me eating them in my room and I would not give them back and that they were mine! I was probably about age 3 or 4. 

I had my first 15 the other day. DARN good, they. 

• Like 1

Just now, Canucks Curse said:

what if we retain 1 mill on the miller contract, could we get an asset back ? maybe to Colorado for a 2023 1st , he is the 2nd C they have been missing, right :)?

tbh I would even consider retaining 1 mill for future considerations of there were absolutely no takers