The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Tampa Bay Lightning at Vancouver Canucks | Jan. 18, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

After looking at the schedule, can this team go for 2 more wins ( would like to see the dominance of Seattle continue) and then proceed to show just how inept it is at defence. 

At this point it seems some members of this team are incapable of defending whilst others have zero interest in defending. It's become comical just how bad they are as a unit. That first 20 minutes was painful to watch!

Dont get me wrong... I'm all in on team tank and DO NOT want to see any form of defence for the rest of the year but it's still hard to watch this team perform like they did in the first period.

Edited by canuckpuckluck1
typo
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

yeah but they give up, not fight harder. 

At least this is a deep draft. There will be a reset next season with new players and coaches. Also, there will finally be a top level prospect that will be in the cupboard or playing (if it’s Bedard).

The team will play proper defence, get a decent top 4 defender and have Dem back at full health. We are gonna rock it next year. 

This season is done. The coaches and players all know it. 

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, canuckpuckluck1 said:

After looking at the schedule, can this team go for 2 more wins ( would like to see the dominance of Seattle continue) and then just proceed to show just how inept it is at defence. 

At this point it seems some members of this team are incapable of defending whilst other have zero interest in defending. It's become comical just how bad they are as a unit. That first 20 minutes was painful to watch!

Dont get me wrong... I'm all in on team tank and DO NOT want to see any for of defence for the rest of the year but it's still hard to watch this team perform like they did in the first period.

Come here let me give you a hug 

1 minute ago, grandmaster said:

At least this is a deep draft. There will be a reset next season with new players and coaches. Also, there will finally be a top level prospect that will be in the cupboard or playing (if it’s Bedard).

The team will play proper defence, get a decent top 4 defender and have Dem back at full health. We are gonna rock it next year. 

This season is done. The coaches and players all know it. 

Proof will be in the pudding. I’ll believe it once I see it. Not before. There’s nothing about this team part from QH, EP, and AK that actually move the needle for this team. 

21 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

That was a good game. the Nucks played well against a superior team and would have won but for goaltending. And we are closer to a top 5. Keep the tank rolling boys.

And Defence and Forward back checking and…

14 minutes ago, Zerofaith said:

This team was created 52 years ago not to win but to disappoint at every opportunity.

And they will continue to disappoint for another 50 years. 

i guess we’re all just addicted to disappointment 

even Bedard wouldn’t turn this pile of trash around. I know it and you know it deep down. 

Have faith in the power of the tank

Tankmaster 3 star general Stillman has your back. I promise. 

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 1