The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Friday January 20 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, GB5 said:

It will only serve to get a crappy pick perpetuate the owner's and management's delirium that the team only needs a few tweaks to get competitive.

That is. If the players don’t tune him out first, since they have shown to be temperamental 

• Cheers 2

47 minutes ago, GB5 said:

I agree that was the darkest era and this is very similar.

And a rumor that Recchi could be part of Tocchets coaching staff adds to this. Recchi is by no means Messier but instead of being a classy winner, he publically and repeatedly ran down the 2011 Canucks well after the fact.

Recchi was such a scumbag. I will never forget when he dismissed Pacioretty's concussion after attempted murder from Chara. Then he has THE GALL to call the 2011 Canucks the most hated team. Ok Dr. Mark Recchi.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 2

7 minutes ago, Jam126 said:

Recchi was such a scumbag. I will never forget when he dismissed Pacioretty's concussion after attempted murder from Chara. Then he has THE GALL to call the 2011 Canucks the most hated team. Ok Dr. Mark Recchi.

If Chara wanted to "attempt murder" on Pacioretty, he'd be dead. calm the hyperbole.

2 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Drance talking to his buddy Bick…11E0D1D7-F612-4B87-B174-116FE6E1F5A5.jpeg.a8c9e640330a1f2dec1a1953f7fb2a7d.jpeg

Pretty much what they promised to BB. 

"We' ll get younger, she'd cap, improve the defense......."

Fast forward to now after 14 months of not doing anything JR says we have no structure, "tutor" the coach.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, GB5 said:

I agree that was the darkest era and this is very similar.

And a rumor that Recchi could be part of Tocchets coaching staff adds to this. Recchi is by no means Messier but instead of being a classy winner, he publically and repeatedly ran down the 2011 Canucks well after the fact.

Not trying to call you out, but where is this rumour from? I see Sergei Gonchar’s name but not Dr Recchi. 

Edited by Amebushi
Spelling
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Starting point was at the other end of the bench, freak accident 

0892B0A2-96C5-4904-8FAB-C417B1F04CA0.jpeg

Riding  him over the edge of the bench for that long was long enough for him to back off if that was the case. Knowing of himself having the clear size advantage. It was dirty.Recchi s response made it worse 

Edited by chon derry

I please ask @-SN- to not remove the Bruce there it is reaction until the season is over. I say keep it until he is no longer on the teams payroll. The reaction is a beauty just as Bruce has always been. We all know that the inevitable will occur next week but we must keep his spirit here at least until the end of the season. 

• Cheers 2
  • There it is 2

Just now, chon derry said:

Riding  him over the edge of the bench for that long was long enough for him to back off if that was the case. Knowing of himself having the clear size advantage. It was dirty. 

At the speed Pacioretty was going it was all reaction.